The information we collect on save Tik website
1. Personally and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You can browse the Save Tik website without revealing any personal information about yourself, but personally identifiable information will be collected from users only if they voluntarily provide this information to us. As for the non-personal information collected during browsing, it is through the standard records of the server, and these records include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, files you download, pages you visit, and dates/ times of those visits.
2. Web browser cookies
What do we do with the information we collect ?
1. Normal use of the Web
The information collected during general browsing on our site is used to analyze site usage trends and to improve the usefulness of the site and is not linked to any personal information. But if you register for any private activity on our site, the information we collect about your normal use of the web will be easy for you to identify .
2. Information that is easily identifiable
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- Contacting you, whether in response to an inquiry or suggestion or to send you newsletters, documents,To contact you, either in response to an inquiry or suggestion, or to send you newsletters…. etc.
- Remember your data and your favorite and electronically registered pages.
- Helping you quickly find information that’s right for you based on your interests, and helping us prepare content that’s right for you.
- Perform statistical analysis.
Privacy and Security Policy
But Save Tik does not bear any responsibility for the security of the information.